Our benefits program is designed to meet your individual needs and offers Flexible Insurance Options. Here are a few of the great benefits you'll receive as an JFK Medical Center employee:
- Employee Assistance Program
- Adoption Assistance
- Day Care Discounts
- Free Parking
- Cafeteria Discounts
- Ongoing Employee Recognition Programs
- Holiday Premium Pay
- Employee Referral Bonuses
- Long Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- 401(k) Plan with matching contribution
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Short-term Disability
- Tuition/Continuing Education Assistance
A Palm Beach County public school chartered to JFK Medical Center for grades K-5. Employees eligible to enroll their children at no charge. The JFK Medical Center Charter School is managed by the same company that manages our Child Development Center, Bright Horizons Family Solutions. Call (561) 868-6100 for more information.
Before and After School Care For Elementary School Children
- Before School from 6:00am – 7:45am
- After School from 2:07pm – 7:30pm
Homework assistance, tutoring and recreational activities. Rates comparable to other public schools. Children of all employees eligible to enroll.
- Personal and Social Development
- Language and Literacy
- Mathematical Thinking
- Scientific Thinking
- Social Studies
- The Arts
- Physical Development
- Basic Skills Plus
- Reading, Writing and Mathematics Serve As the Foundation for Everything We Do in School
- Higher Standards
- Challenging Students to Apply Basic Skills to Real Problems, Promoting Mastery of Skills
- Learning By Doing
- Students Take an Active Role in the Construction of Their Own Knowledge
- Involving School, Family And Community
- Open, Honest Communication With Families; Involving Community Members to Enrich and Build the Success of the Program
- Expose students to the many career opportunities in the Medical Field
- Introduction to Healthcare Careers
Mon – Fri: 8:00am – 2:07pm
JFK Charter School follows the Public School Calendar.
Child Development Center (Accredited by the NAEYC)
On-site Child Development Center – 6 weeks to five years of age. Open to children and grandchildren of employees! (100 Children Served). Call Ext. 83543 for information.
When an employee's typical child care solution is not available they may call the Child Development Center for Back-up Care, a daily enrollment option (dependent upon space availability).
Special Event Child Care
When Awards and Recognition celebrations include an evening out, the Child Development Center celebrates those accomplishments and provides care for attendees’ children at the hospital's expense.
For nursing moms, located on 2N/2C. Check with Nursing Admin for key.
30% cafeteria discount for employees. I.D. badge required to receive discount. $2.00 WED – Full meal for just $2.00 every Wed
On-site ATM machine. Conveniently located in the cafeteria and in the Emergency Department waiting area.
Free covered parking. See your Department Manager for your parking garage assignment.
Stamp machine conveniently located in the gift shop.
Ongoing periodic health screenings available at no charge to employees, including blood pressure, cholesterol, blood glucose. Normally held in cafeteria one Wed a month. Watch Meditech & bulletin boards for information about the next wellness screening.