We accept applications and documents via ERAS only.
Internal Medicine Categorical Program
Thank you for your interest in University of Miami Miller School of Medicine at Florida Atlantic University Internal Medicine Training Program. We do not have any unfilled PGY-1, PGY-2 or PGY-3 positions. We begin downloading applications for the upcoming year via ERAS September 1st. The applications are reviewed carefully by the selection committee.
We offer 22 three-year positions (Categorical) for a total of 66 positions.
Application through ERAS only, deadline December 30th.
ERAS Applications must include the following:
- ERAS common application
- Personal statement
- 3 letters of recommendation (written within the last 6 months)
- Dean's letter
- USMLE/COMLEX Step 1, 2 & 3 scores, if applicable.
- ECFMG Certification/CSA test results, if applicable.
- Minimum scores = PASSING. We have no minimum USMLE score at which applicants are rejected, but those with the best scores have a better chance of being invited.
- Full time US Clinical activity preferred but not required for IMGs.
Interviews begin mid-October and take place most Mondays and Fridays through to the end of January. Interviews are granted on an invitation only basis.