- Birth to 3 years of age: 15 to 50 micrograms (mcg)
- 4 to 6 years of age: 30 to 75 mcg
- 7 to 10 years of age: 50 to 150 mcg
- 11 or older: 75 to 250 mcg
1 Blot WJ, Li JY, Taylor PR, et al. Nutrition intervention trials in Linxian, China: supplementation with specific vitamin/mineral combinations, cancer incidence, and disease-specific mortality in the general population. J NatlCancer Inst . 1993; 85:1483–1492.
2 Brewer GJ. Practical recommendations and new therapies for Wilson's disease. Drugs . 1995;50:240–9.
3 Momcilovic B. A case report of acute human molybdenum toxicity from a dietary molybdenum supplement—a new member of the “Lucor metallicum” family. Arh Hig Rada Toksikol . 1999;50:289–97.
- Reviewer: EBSCO CAM Review Board
- Review Date: 09/2014 -
- Update Date: 09/18/2014 -