JFK Medical Center remains committed to taking precautionary measures for the safety of our patients, staff, and community. The following visitation policies are in place:
- Visiting hours are from 8:00am-8:00pm.
- Each patient is allowed one adult visitor per day.
- Surgical patients may have one adult patient advocate during pre and immediate post-op period.
- No visitors in our COVID-19 unit.
- ICU Visitation 3:00pm-5:00pm.
Masks are required in all areas and at all times for patients, visitors, staff and physicians. Those who do not comply, will be asked to leave the facility. All visitors will be given a no-touch temperature screening. Visitors with a temperature of 100 or greater will not be permitted.
We encourage FaceTime and video chat alternatives for patients that cannot be visited in person at this time
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.