Ingredients and Preparation
- Heat oil over medium-high heat in a large nonstick skillet. Add onion, pepper, and garlic and sauté for 2-3 minutes, or until slightly tender.
- Add chicken and cook 2-3 minutes, or until browned on all sides.
- Add cumin, chili powder, and lime juice, and continue cooking for an additional 4-5 minutes, until chicken is cooked through.
- Place tortillas between damp paper towels and heat in microwave 1-1 ½ minutes, or until warm.
- Divide vegetable and chicken mixture between tortillas and garnish with salsa, sour cream, cheese, and guacamole (optional—see below).