Trust your heart to the leaders in cardiac care
The Heart and Vascular Institute at JFK Medical Center has become a premier facility for comprehensive cardiovascular care, earning a national reputation for excellence in the process. For over thirty years, our distinguished team of heart and vascular experts have provided cutting-edge cardiovascular services, leading the fight against heart disease. Our specialists work together to deliver truly comprehensive heart care — from prevention and heart disease diagnosis to the latest advancements in open-heart surgery.
Few hospitals can offer more advanced technology, more experienced heart care specialists and a greater range of support services to effectively diagnose and treat cardiovascular disease.
The perfect equation: high volume + top doctors + advanced techniques = best outcomes
- Largest cardiovascular services program in Palm Beach County
- The busiest electrophysiology program in the Southeast United States
- First hospital in Palm Beach County to perform TAVR, TMVR, LACC and BASILICA procedures
- Accredited Chest Pain Center with Primary PCI with Resuscitation
- Five-Star Recipient for Treatment of Heart Failure 2003-2019
- Five-Star Recipient for Pacemaker Procedures 2019